Obstacle Sports Federation
The Media Committee manages all aspects of marketing and media, including social media and public relations.
The powers and duties of the Media Committee are to:
- offer guidance and advice on the media coverage of OSF competitions
- build and maintain an international network of journalists who cover obstacle sports
- assist the organising committees of OSF competitions in to ensure the best facilities for journalists, photographers, videographers and other media personnel
- advise OSF on services and information required by the media worldwide
- create, update and implement the OSF Media Guide for competitions
- advise on the best way to promote OSF and the image of it’s disciplines and events
We are currently seeking volunteers for the media committee and Media Chair positions. Ideal candidates will be multi-lingual, have proficient English language skills, broad experience in international sport, and a solid understanding of obstacle course racing.
Mr. Arnel Banawa
I N T E R N A T I O N A L