Mr. Al Agra
Al is the Chairman of the Board of the Philippine Reclamation Authority, the infrastructure development authority focused on reclamation. He was the former Acting Secretary of Justice, Acting Solicitor General and Government Corporate Counsel of the Philippine Government.
Read more ...
Obstacle Sports Federation
The OSF Finance Committee advises the OSF Congress, OSF Executive board, OSF Central Board and the OSF President on matters relating to the OSFs financial management in order to safeguard continuity and strengthen the transparency and good governance of the OSF and obstacle sports globally.
I N T E R N A T I O N A L
The responsibilities of the Finance Committee are to:
- Review and pre-approve financial information in order to be able to provide advice and recommendations to the congress, the OSF Executive Board and the President with respect to making significant financial decisions
- Provide advice and guidance to other commissions on financial matters
- Ensure that the OSF has an efficient and transparent budgeting and financial control process, and that the Financial Policies and Procedures approved by the OSF Executive Board are respected
- Make recommendations to the OSF Executive Board on the strategy to be followed for financial investments, and ensure that such strategy is followed or updated based on changing conditions in the financial markets
- Perform a review of the completed financial statements before submission to the OSF Executive Board and OSF Congress for approval