I N T E R N A T I O N A L
OSF Congress & General Assembly
Obstacle Sports Federation
1st Congress, 2015, Olympic Valley, Tahoe California
The Congress is the General Assembly of the member National Federations (NFs) and the highest authority of the OSF. The Congress meets annually at a date and venue specified by the Executive Board. The Congress is the platform for representation of the needs and interests of the athletes. Details of the powers and responsibilities of the Congress are found in the OSF General Statutes. The 4th OSF Congress is being held in conjunction with the OSF Asian Championship in Manila, January 27th, 2018.
(The Congress has the following executive powers and duties:
- Alteration of the Constitution and dissolution of the association.
- Admission, expulsion and suspension of NFs.
- Election of the President of the Executive Board and of other members of the Executive Board after the inaugural term.
- Dismissal of the members of the Executive Board after the inaugural term.
The Congress shall each year decide on:
- the management report of the Executive Board.
- the treasurer's report on the accounts.
- the annual accounts of the previous year.
- the budget for the following year.
Congress Procedures PDF
The 4th OSF Congress will be hosted by OSF Asia and Pilipinas Obstacle Sports Federation in Manila at 178h00 (UTC +8) Sunday January 28, 2018