Obstacle Sports Federation
The OSF Competition Rules are the master source documents for Obstacle Sports disciples and events. These document acts as the official (authorized) reference document and is maintained based on authorized amendments in accordance with recommendations by the OSF Technical Committee and accepted by the OSF Executive Board.
The International Obstacle Course Racing Federation (OSF) is the sole governing body, responsible for Competition Rules for Obstacle Course Racing and it’s related Sports. The complete list of sports under the jurisdiction of OSF is included as Appendix A and Appendix J;
- The International Obstacle Sports Federation Technical Committee (OSTC) will ensure technical aspects of OSF competitions are of the highest quality;
- The OSF Competition Rules specify the conduct and behavior of athletes during OSF competitions.
- The OSF Event Organizers' Manual and its related documents set safety and logistical standards for host National Federations (NFs) and for the Local Organizing Committees (LOCs);
- The OSF Technical Officials’ (OSTO) Certification Program sets the standards for certifying OSF Technical Officials;
The OSF Competition Rules are intended to:
- Create an atmosphere of sportsmanship, equality, and fair play;
- Provide safety and protection;
- Emphasize ingenuity and skill without unduly limiting the athlete’s freedom of action;
- Penalize athletes who gain an unfair advantage;
Read the full Competition Rules
I N T E R N A T I O N A L